Analysis Biogas and organic fertilizer
basic package 1
- for vegetable raw materials (grass-, cornsilages, Gras-, Mais-, whole crop silages, total mixed ration, grain)
- complete analysis inclusive C:N-ratio, Biogas- and methane-yield - by Baserga
Basic package 2
- for organic fertilizer and digestate
- Determination of dry matter, org. dry matter, pH-value, total-N, NH4-N, C:N-ratio, Biogas- and residual gas yield
Basic package 3
- Determination of fertilizer value and biogas-/ residual gas yield of organic fertilizer, digestate, manure
- analysis spectrum from basic package 2 plus Ca, P, Mg, K, S
Package nitrate area
- DM, total-N, NH4-N, P
Additional package 1
- volatile organic acids (FOS), carbonate buffer capacity (TAC)
Additional package 2
- quantity elements Ca, P, Mg, K, S
Additional package 3
- trace elements Co, Mo, Ni, Se
Additional package 4
- heavy metals accordint to bio-waste ordinance
- Pb, Cd, Cr, Cu, Ni, Hg, Zn - with aqua regi digestion
Additional package 5
- heavy metals according to fertilizer ordinance
- As, Pb, Cd, Cr, Cr VI, Ni, Hg, Th, perfluorized tensides - with aqua regia digestion
Residual gas- and methane gas-potential
- 25-60 days, 20°C, 37°C
Assessment of the greenhouse gas balance and statement on the efficiency of the degradation and recycling of the input materials in the plant.
early detection of overacidification and prevention of process disturbances
- salmonella, e. coli, enterococcus
- pursuant to VO (EG) Nr. 142/2011
- salt content
RAL- Quality Assurance
RAL- Quality Assurance is possible for following end products:
- fermentation product
- NawaRo-fermentation product
New price list
Please note that a new pricelist for our analyses will apply at LKS mbH from 01.04.2022. We will be happy to provide you with these upon request.
Our biogas and organic fertilizer analytic
For continuous gas production, regular control of input materials (renewable raw materials, animal excrements, etc.) is essential. Even fluctuations in dry matter of 2 - 3 percent have a considerable effect on the digester load. The comparison of the expected gas yield, which is shown in our certificates, with the actual gas production enables you to make a realistic yield assessment.
During ongoing biogas process, changes should only be made slowly. In addition to gas yield and temperature control, regular examination of the fermentation substrate for the most important process parameters is strongly advised (pH, nitrogen, FOS, TAC, redox potential). This is the only way to detect process disturbances at an early stage.
You will find a large part of our analyses in the above headings and boxes. If you still cannot find the analysis you are looking for, please call us - we will be happy to advise you.