Analyses soil / plants
Basic analyses soil
- pH-value, P, K, incl. recommendation
Basic analysis +
- pH-value, P, K, Mg, incl. recommendation
Basic analysis combi
- pH-value, P, K, Mg, soil organic matter content, soil type, incl. recommendation
basic analysis profi
- pH-value, P, K, Mg, soil organic matter content, total N, C:N-ratio, soil type, assessment of soil organic matter supply, incl. recommendation
- Pb, Cd, Cr, Cu, Ni, Zn, Hg - with Aqua regia digestion
New method for soil organic matter quality assessment
We would like to motivate sustainable soil management with increasing yields with less mineral fertilizer use and lower expenses. We see a contribution to this in a new evaluation of the quality of organic matter of agricultural and horticultural soils with a practice-oriented indicator system based on a new analysis method (thermogravimetric soil analysis).
Two layer dephts for grassland 0-15cm and 15-20cm, for cropland 0-30cm and 30-60cm.
- NO3-N, NH4-N, incl. recommendation
- NO3-N, NH4-N, soil organic matter, incl. recommendation
- NO3-N, NH4-N, soil organic matter, total N, C:N-ratio, incl. recommendation
Soil analyses for allotments
Soil - single analysis
- quantity elements: P, K, Mg
- Smin (0-30cm and 30-60cm)
- soil organic matter content
- soil type/fine fraction
- salt content
- crude density
- micornutrients: Ca, Mn, Mo, Fe, Cu, Zn
- heavy metals: Pb, Cd, Cr, Cu, Ni, Zn, Hg
- plant protection products in soil
- glyphosat in soil
- cation exchange capacity
Plant analysis is a method for determining the nutritional status or the need for fertilizer of crops. In additon to soil analysis it significantly improves the accuracy of determining the necessary amount of fertilizer. As a result deficiencies in the plant's nutrient supply can be detected at an early stage and eliminated in a targeted manner.
Complex plant analysis
- DM, N, P, K, Mg, Cu, Zn, Mn
- Reference values for the corresponding macro- and micronutrients
- Notes on the nutritional status of the plant
- Data provision within 5 working days
New price list
Please note that a new pricelist for our analyses will apply at LKS mbH from 01.04.2022. We will be happy to provide you with these upon request.
Our soil analytics
The soil laboratory of LKS mbH is notified according to waste legislation and listed in the online system ReSyMeSa and participates annually in the interstate laboratory comparison according to the waste module.
The analysis of soil samples in the agricultural and horticultural sector forms the basis for your successful fertilization strategy and optimization of your yields. With the combination of soil and plant analysis, we offer you a comprehensive spectrum of analysis.
You will find a large part of our analyses in the above headings and boxes. If you still cannot find the analysis you are looking for, please call us - we will be happy to advise you.
Directions for soil sampling youve got HERE.
Dr. David TokarskiManager sample acceptance and attestation/Consultant for soil fertility and plant nutrition
+49 37206 87-194
Susanne Beerdeputy manager sample acceptance and attestation
+49 37206 87-184
Consulting and attestation
for chemical feedstuff analyses+49 37206 87-140